zaterdag 14 maart 2009

Testimonials on Moringa as a cure against Rheumatoid Arthritis

I am 51 years old and for the past 20 years I have been suffering from severe joint pain
that affects my feet, shoulders, hands, legs, elbows, wrists, and knees. Along with these symptoms I also get very, very fatigued on a daily bases. Because of the pain it has become increasingly harder for me to get a proper night sleep.

I was diagnosed by my Doctors, including a Rheumatologist, through the use of blood tests and X-rays of having severe Rheumatoid Arthritis.

My doctors have been trying to control my inflammation and pain through medication including pain killers. Especially since the last three years. Because, my symptoms have become so acute, they have become very aggressive in their treatment.

For the past two years I have had a weekly shot of Methotrexate. Methotrexate is a chemotherapy drug, now used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and other diseases.

I have always believed that we are a product of what we eat. So I have tried to control my symptoms through diet and nutritional supplementation. For which I have had some relief. But then when a woman from Calgary (Alana) contacted me out of the blue, some one I have never met before. She told me that David Moses (whom I knew from previous dealings and had great respect for him) had something he thought I would be interested in. At this point I thought, "Well, here we go again! Bin there don that! ". However, skeptically, I was at least, glad to listen.

So she (Alana) sent me the information and I looked it over then she arranged it so I could get a sample of the Moringa product. Well the results were immediate. I ordered the product.

When I received my product I began taking one can per day and my symptoms started to go away. After only the first week! The results were so dramatic I could hardly believe it.

Now I take two to three spoons Moringa powder per day :

I no longer get tired during the day
I sleep all night long
And I have no pain

As skeptical as this may seem this is not something I can make up. Because anyone that knows me knows what I was like and they look at me and they say: "Pat what have you been doing you look twenty years younger". So I tell them that it is the Miracle Tree that has done this.

Moringa products comes from the so called Miracle tree. The name of the tree is Moringa Oleifera. You can read all about it here: Trees For Life The web site is http://www.treesforlife.org/our-work/our-initiatives/moringa

And also read other third party documentation by clicking here Pubmed or copy and paste this address http://www.pubmed.com in your browser and do a search for Moringa Oleifera on this site and you will see plenty of third party scientific backup of this highly nutritious supplement. The most nutritious plant on the planet!

The greatest reward for me, however. Is not what it has done for me but rather what Moringa has done for my friends and relates, as I am able to share the product with them.

Could you share this product with someone who would truly benefit from the Miracle tree?

Geen opmerkingen: